YOUR ROLE: A CHANCE TO MAKE A BIG IMPACT
As a Digital Marketeer you are a hands on online marketing enthusiast that creates our online brand. We are a company that strives to create a world in which everyone is able to make use of technology in a confident manner.
You are responsible for
- Optimizing brand awareness, lead generation and conversion
- Developing and implementing our digital marketing strategy including the customer journey
- Forming the A to Z for marketing campaigns, developing social media channels, and strengthening our online community
- Optimization of all online channels (website, LinkedIn, YouTube) by continuously analyzing and updating our activities
- Creation of online content (graphics and text)
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Hands on, creative, decisive, and proactive mindset
- Expert on UI/UX development and design
- Digital native: (mobile) online marketing holds no secrets for you
- Ability to think strategically and to take ownership
- Eye for detail in creating online presence
- Strong in English language
In return, we offer you
A challenging, innovative environment with great opportunities for you to explore. Furthermore, our benefits are very competitive and designed around your preferences.
You can expect to receive:
- Flexibility, freedom and responsibility: For example, working when and where it suits you, our customers and your colleagues. With clear objectives you work independently and will receive plenty of room to express your creativity. Of course we expect you to make good use of this freedom by showing responsibility and ownership in achieving your goals. And yes, you also determine your amount of holiday days
- An environment in which new ideas, learning and personal growth are seen as key for success. So we offer you: (1) a new role and challenge within a few years, (2) every week a Great Idea Hour, (3) internal training, and (4) an individual training budget for your (personal) development. That’s how we grow together
- All the resources you need to organize your work and private life. This can be a car, laptop, telephone, sports subscription or a home office. We also have catering in the office and we push each other to do relevant community work
- Of course a good salary and bonuses based on performance. We are a competitive company in which successes are rewarded and celebrated
- You start with an employment contract of at least three days a week. We get to know each other well during a 7-month contract with a month of probation. If we are still enthusiastic about each other, you will receive a permanent contract
Why should you join Brooklyn Partners?
Working at Brooklyn Partners is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a world in which everyone is able to make use of technology in a confident manner. It stems from one of the biggest challenges of the next decade: how can we live and work safely in a digital world?
We belief that only a continuous (learning) approach combined with creative ideas can change people’s behaviors around cyber security. So far only little attention has been giving to a sustainable solution in this field.
We are looking for people who are creative experts in their domain. Brooklyn Partners is a team of cyber security experts, smart creatives and psychologists.
How to apply?
Contact Evert van Essen via +31 – (0) 20 – 21 01 630 or send your portfolio and CV (or LinkedIn profile) directly to [email protected]